Friday, December 19, 2008

Crazy December


So its been a crazy December so far. I only have to wait just a bit longer til i get to see BJ. Its crazy that him and I have been apart for about a year but the time sure flew by. I know that keeping busy sure helped out. Going to school full time and working at three different jobs made the time go a lot faster. BJ has been helpful with the wedding plans and the future home decisions. So it doesn't seem so stressful. It is snowing today and its awesome with a complete white out and crazy people on the road. We will have to wait and see how the rest of the month turns out and maybe just maybe I can get what I want this year for Christmas and BJ can come home now and be under my tree.

2 comments:

Keith and Nancy said...

Alison,

Hey how are you?
I have not seen you in forever.
I am glad I came across your blog, hit me up sometime so we can get caught up!

Nancy

Davis Valley Classic said...

Hey Alison! I didn't know you have a blog! I do too yo! Mine is mikekira.blogspot.com, hope you don't mind me spying on your life. I'm so happy for you that you get married soon and that BJ gets back soon as well! I miss you and need to see you, let's plan something!
Luv ya,
Kira
P.S. Dance panda, DANCE!